Ecociate organized a 3-day training programme for FPO professionals on Business Development Strategies for Farmer Collectives from 21st-23rd Feb in …
Business Model Innovation
OUR DOMAIN EXPERTISE
MEET THE LEADERSHIP TEAM
Kirti Prasanna Mishra
Kirti Prasanna Mishra is the Co-founder of Ecociate, a knowledge organisation to promote sustainable businesses impacting communities at the BoP.
Saroj K Mohanta
A marketing professional with expertise in Market Research, Consumer Insights and Business Model Innovation(BMI), for more than two decades.
Ashwini has over 16 years of Pan India experience in agri business and marketing, NTFP based livelihoods, and public-private-community partnership.
Practice Head, Social Business
Nirmallya has 17 years of rich experience in Social and Market Research, Value Chain Analysis, Strategy formulation, Project Management, and Training.
- Project Name: Sustainability assessment of 48000 sugarcane farmers under the India Sustainable Sugarc ...
- Project Name: Study on biomass (of stables) to develop a strategy for beyond Happy Seeder model Proje ...
- Baseline Study on ‘Promoting Sustainable Consumption and Production Systems for Safe and Organic Foods in IndiaProject Name: Baseline Study on ‘Promoting Sustainable Consumption and Production Systems for Safe an ...
- Organic food is increasingly being produced by small farmers in niche initiatives in different parts ...
- Project Name: Baseline Study for Shubh Mint Project Client Name Agribusiness System International (AS ...
- Project Name: Baseline study for Climate Resilience through Indigenous Seeds Systems Project (CRISP) ...
LATEST FROM OUR DESK
NEW DELHI: Nature is declining globally at rates unprecedented in human history and its impact will see extinction of one …
Prakash Kashwan is an associate professor in the Political Science department at the University of Connecticut, United States. His research, …